- 1 can whole roasted Green Chiles
- 2 cups Mexican blend grated cheese
- 5 whole Large Eggs
- 2 cups Whole Milk (important so eggs aren't watery)
- Salt And Black Pepper To Taste
- ½ teaspoons Paprika
- ¼ teaspoons Cayenne Pepper
Mix together eggs, milk, salt, pepper, paprika and cayenne.
Cut chilies in half and add a single layer of chilies on the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
Top chilies with half the grated cheese.
Repeat with another layer of chilies and another layer of cheese.
Pour egg mixture all over the top.
Place into a larger baking dish or rimmed baking sheet. Pour in 1/2 inch of water and bake for 35 to 45 minutes, or until completely set.
Cut into squares and serve with warm corn tortillas!
Adapted from Pioneer Woman